Thank you to all our bulldog families and friends who came out to help make this years BINGO night an overwhelming success. There was pizza, candy, prizes, and laughter. Thank you to our committee chair Angie King…you did a fantastic job.
- Spirit wear is available for purchase online ONLY through today, Monday, December 5th at: http://www.epiapparel.com/run015.html All orders will be delivered to the school on December 19, 2016. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, December 14th is spirit night at Chick-fil-A from 5-8PM!
- Saturday, December 17th is our first ever Barnes & Noble Fundraiser. Our 4th and 5th grade chorus is set to perform, there will be readings by our very own teachers, arts and crafts activities, and our school will earn money all at the same time. RRES will receive 10% of sales; and 15% of sales if we have over $2000 in sales…customers must specify they are with RRES. So, if you have kids, family or friends on your Christmas list that love to read…this is the perfect opportunity to raise money as you buy items you already were planning on purchasing. (Online shopping will be available)
- Bulldog Pride Rock Rentals are still available. Parents can rent the rock for $20 a week in celebration of birthdays, holidays, or a personal achievement! For more information and to reserve your week, contact Becca Craven at email@example.com check out the information on our website at www.rockyrunpto.org.
- Giant A+ Rewards are in full effect. Remember, this year, you do not need to re-register your card if your school selections remains the same.
- Is your child missing anything? A sweatshirt, water bottle, or lunch bag? Please make sure they check lost and found prior to you replacing these items!
- Please keep sending in Box Tops, and Labels for Education! We’ve done a great job so far!!!
- The school store is open every Friday morning. Nothing in the store is more than a dollar. Please do not send children with bills larger than a 5. Thanks in Advance!