The weekend is behind us and a stormy/windy start to the week is quickly approaching. Below is a list of upcoming events and activities:
- Have you heard of Peachjar? Per the Stafford County Schools website:
“Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting eflyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.”
You can access and view the flyers on the RRES website and create an account so that relevant flyers are e-mailed to you.
- Monday, February 27this RRES Spirit Night at Firehouse Subs from 4-8PM.
- Tuesday, February 28th is our Boosterthon kick-off pep rally. Thursday, March 9th is the fun run. More information will be coming out soon. We hope to make this year’s Boosterthon the best one yet.
- Box Tops sent in this month will be the last ones that count toward our goal for the year. We are only half way to our goal. PLEASE, if you were holding on to Box Tops to send in and make a big difference, this month is the time! (We will continue to collect Box Tops the rest of the year, after this month however, they will count towards next year’s goal).
- This is the final year for Labels for Education, please send in any you may be collecting so that they can be used by the school.
- Bulldog Pride Rock Rentals are still available. Parents can rent the rock for $20 a week in celebration of birthdays, holidays, or a personal achievement! For more information and to reserve your week, contact Becca Craven at firstname.lastname@example.org check out the information on our website at rockyrunpto.org.
- Giant A+ Rewards are in full effect. Remember, this year, you do not need to re-register your card if your school selections remains the same.
- The school store is open every Friday morning. Nothing in the store is more than a dollar. Please do not send children with bills larger than a $5. Thanks in Advance!