With this beautiful February weather upon us, we hope you took the opportunity to spend some time outside enjoying the sunshine and cool breeze. Below you will find information regarding upcoming events at school, we hope to see you soon:
- Have you heard of Peachjar? Per the Stafford County Schools website:
“Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting eflyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.”
You can access and view the flyers on the RRES website and create an account so that relevant flyers are e-mailed to you.
- Thursday, February 23rd is the 5th Grade Folk Tale Performance. The Fifth Graders have been working during music class to tell folk tales using drama, sound effects, songs movement and art work. They will perform for families on Thursday night. Students should arrive at 6:45, performance will be at 7:00. It will last about 30 minutes.
- Monday, February 27th is RRES Spirit Night at Firehouse Subs from 4-8PM.
- Tuesday, February 28th is an early release, students are dismissed at 1:10PM.
- Tuesday, February 28th is our Boosterthon kick-off Pep Rally. Thursday, March 9th is the FUN RUN. Keep an eye out on Facebook and here on our website for more information. We hope to make this year’s Boosterthon the best one yet.
- Box Tops sent in this month will be the LAST ONES that count toward our goal for this year. We have a long way to go to meet our goal. PLEASE, if you were holding onto Box Tops to send in and make a big difference, this month is the time! (We will continue to collect Box Tops the rest of the year, after this month however, they will count towards next year’s goal).
- This is the final year for Labels for Education, please send in any you may be collecting so that they can be used by the school.
- Bulldog Pride Rock Rentals filling up fast! You can rent the rock for $20 a week in celebration of birthdays, holidays, or a personal achievement! For more information and to reserve your week, contact Becca Craven at email@example.com or check out the information on our website at www.rockyrunpto.org.
- Giant A+ Rewards are in full effect. Remember, this year, you do not need to re-register your card if your school selections remains the same.
- Don’t Forget: The school store is open every Friday morning. Nothing in the store is more than a dollar. Please do not send children with bills larger than a $5. Thanks in Advance!