The “snow storm” was a dud, but hopefully there was hot chocolate enjoyed and baby snowmen built for all. This week brings the beginning of Spring and all the beautiful colors that come with it. Below, you will find information that will help you stay up to date on some events happening at school over the next few weeks. We hope to see you all soon:
- Fun Run pledges are due now. Please make sure you send in the pledged donations as soon as possible.
- The Rocky Run 2016-2017 Yearbook is now on sale. Yearbooks are $15.00 each. Add Year In Review Insert: $1.75 Add Removable Stickers: $2.00. We will NOT be accepting cash for yearbooks this year. We can only accept checks payable to Rocky Run PTO with “Yearbook” in the memo field…OR via credit card online at ybpay.lifetouch.com School Code: 5662717.
- Spring Picture day is Wednesday, April 5th. We are looking for a few volunteers to help out. Volunteers will receive a $50 voucher for full day or a $25 voucher for half day (to be used towards school pictures). Reply to this email if interested.
- Remember to continue to send in Box Tops for Education…it’s better to have them counted for next year than to expire in your kitchen drawer.
- GREAT NEWS:The school store will be open every Friday morning…and it will be mobile. Be on the lookout from a classroom near you. Remember, nothing in the store is more than a dollar. Please do not send children with bills larger than a $5. Thanks in Advance!
- Monday, March 27th is Spirit Night from 5-8 at Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
- This is the final year for Labels for Education, please send in any you may be collecting so that they can be used by the school.
- Bulldog Pride Rock Rentals are filling up fast! You can rent the rock for $20 a week in celebration of birthdays, holidays, or a personal achievement! For more information and to reserve your week, contact Becca Craven at email@example.com.
- Giant A+Rewards are in full effect. Remember, this year, you do not need to re-register your card if your school selections remains the same.