Good evening Bulldog Families,
The beautiful weekend is over and Monday is quickly approaching. Below, you will find information that will help you stay up to date on some events happening at school over the next few weeks. We hope to see you all soon:
- Please make sure you send in the pledged Fun Run donations as soon as possible.
- Monday, March 27th is Spirit Night from 5-8 at Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
- The Rocky Run 2016-2017 Yearbook is now on sale. Yearbooks are $15.00 each. Add Year In Review Insert: $1.75 Add Removable Stickers: $2.00. We will NOT be accepting cash for yearbooks this year. We can only accept checks payable to Rocky Run PTO with “Yearbook” in the memo field…OR via credit card online at ybpay.lifetouch.com School Code: 5662717.
- If you have pictures you think would like to be considered for the year book, please visit: community.lifetouch.com and use the code: DRLPYJ (Monster mash, BINGO, Fieldtrips, etc).
- Spring Picture day is Wednesday, April 5th. We have a few volunteer slots still available. Volunteers will receive a $50 voucher for full day or a $25 voucher for half day (to be used towards school pictures). Email us if interested.
- Schedule Update: The Spring Dance has been cancelled.
- Be on the lookout for Spring themed spirit gram order forms…they should be coming home on Friday!!!
- The next PTO meeting is scheduled for Thursday, April 6th at 7:00 in the RRES library. We hope to see you there.
- GREAT NEWS: The school store will be open every Friday morning…and it will be mobile. Be on the lookout from a classroom near you. Remember, nothing in the store is more than a dollar. Please do not send children with bills larger than a $5. Thanks in Advance!
- This is the final year for Labels for Education, please send in any you may be collecting so that they can be used by the school.
- A few Bulldog Pride Rock Rentals are still available! You can rent the rock for $20 a week in celebration of birthdays, holidays, or a personal achievement! For more information and to reserve your week, contact Becca Craven at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember to continue to send in Box Tops for Education…it’s better to have them counted for next year than to expire in your kitchen drawer.
- Giant A+ Rewards are in full effect. Remember, this year, you do not need to re-register your card if your school selections remains the same.