We hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week ahead. SOL testing begins this week and we would like to remind all parents and guardians that a good night sleep and a healthy breakfast will go a long way with the kids.
The following PTO Board positions are open for next year: President, Vice president, Treasurer, and Secretary. We are also in search of a Monster Mash and Staff Appreciation chair. If you or someone you know has expressed interest, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring is a VERY busy time at Rocky Run and for our Bulldog Families. Below, you will find information that will help you stay up to date on some events happening at school over the next few weeks. We hope to see you all soon:
- Tomorrow, May 8th is the LAST DAY to order spirit wear on the new spirit wear order website at: epiapparel.com/run015.html.
- Wednesday, May 10th is Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A from 5:00 – 8:00. Don’t forget to tell them you are there to support RRES.
- The May PTO meeting will be held on Thursday, May 11that 6:00 in the library at RRES. This is a time change. If you are interested in serving in one of the board or chairperson positions identified above next year, please let us know and come out to the meeting.
- Thursday, May 18th is Spirit Night at SONIC from 5:00 – 8:00.
- We are hosting a direct sale vendor fairon Saturday, May 20th from 11am-4pm. A few spots are still available for interested direct sale vendors! Spaces are limited- first come, first served! Please contact Miss Short (email@example.com) if interested
- As a service to our RRES families, the PTO is sponsoring the pre-order of your child’s school suppliesfor next year. School supply kits are sold at cost and delivered to the school for pick up at Open House on August 31st. This is NOT a fundraiser. Send your paper order into school with payment made out to Rocky Run PTO by June 9th, or order online until June 30th at educationalproducts.com/shoppacks. School ID: RUN000 (3 letters/3 numbers).”
- Reminder: The school storewill be open every Friday morning…and it will be mobile. Be on the lookout from a classroom near you. Remember, nothing in the store is more than a dollar. Please do not send children with bills larger than a $5. Thanks in Advance!
- A few Bulldog Pride Rock Rentals are still available! You can rent the rock for $20 a week in celebration of birthdays, holidays, or a personal achievement! (Important Note: When you rent the rock for the week, you are paying for your ability to paint the rock NOT for the rock to be painted for you). For more information and to reserve your week, contact Becca Craven at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember to continue to send in Box Tops for Education…it’s better to have them counted for next year than to expire in your kitchen drawer.
- Giant A+ Rewardsare in full effect. Remember, this year, you do not need to re-register your card if your school selections remains the same.