We hope you all had a nice Memorial Day weekend. SOL testing is in full effect. Remember, that a good night sleep and a healthy breakfast will go a long way with the kids.
Below, you will find information that will help you stay up to date on some events happening at school over the next few weeks. As this year comes to a close, please let us know if you would like to be removed from this mailing list (have only a fifth grader, will be moving, etc).
- Rocky Run’s Garden Club first meeting was cancelled, updates should be forthcoming.
- NO PTO meeting in June! We look forward to a great year next year and ask that if you’ve thought of volunteering, please do. There is plenty to do and many hands make light work.
- Wednesday, June 14th is RRES Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A
- As a service to our RRES families, the PTO is sponsoring the pre-order of your child’s school supplies for next year. School supply kits are sold at cost and delivered to the school for pick up at Open House on August 31st. This is NOT a fundraiser. Send your paper order into school with payment made out to Rocky Run PTO by June 9th, or order online until June 30th at www.educationalproducts.com/shoppacks. School ID: RUN000 (3 letters/3 numbers).”
- The school store is officially closed for the year.
- The Bulldog Pride Rock is rented through the end of this school year. Keep it in mind for next year for special occasions/celebrations.
- Remember to continue to send in Box Tops for Education…it’s better to have them counted for next year than to expire in your kitchen drawer.
- Giant A+ Rewards are in full effect. Remember, this year, you do not need to re-register your card if your school selections remains the same.
Have a great week!