As we enter the final week of the 2016-2017 school year we would like to say thank you to everyone who has helped throughout the year. From Monstermash to Bingo Night, Spirit Nights at area restaurants and Barnes & Noble, to Boosterthon and the upcoming 5th Grade picnic…nothing was completed by any one person alone. Together we have had some awesome experiences this year and we look forward to a relaxing summer and future opportunities to make memories next year. For now, we say goodbye and good luck to several PTO board members, and offer a warm welcome to some new ones. A few reminders for this week are below:
- 5th grade parents: Thank you for the abundance of food we received for the kid’s lunch tomorrow. Everything is peanut/tree nut free and there is a gluten free option as well. There will be 5th grade t-shirts for sale in limited quantities for those who were unable to purchase one earlier. It is first come, first serve at $12. Cash and checks will be accepted. Good luck to all students “moving on”!
- Tuesday, June 13th is the D.A.R.E. Day Field Trip
- Our Music teacher, Mrs. Spangenburg, is teaching Ukelelle during the following sessions of the Stafford County Public Schools Summer Arts Camp (July 17-20 & July 24-27) for more information can be found: https://www.staffordschools.net/Page/21558
- Wednesday, June 14th – Friday, June 16th are each half days. That means school’s out at 1:10 each day. Please plan accordingly.
- Wednesday, June 14this RRES Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A from 5-8. Please say “I’m supporting RRES”
- School supply kits are being offered ONLINE only now until June 30th and are sold at cost and delivered to the school for pick up at Open House on August 31st. This is NOT a fundraiser, order at: educationalproducts.com/shoppacks. School ID: RUN000 (3 letters/3 numbers).”
- The school store is officially closed for the year.
- Remember to continue to send in Box Tops for Education…it’s better to have them counted for next year than to expire in your kitchen drawer.
- Giant A+ Rewards are in full effect. Remember, this year, you do not need to re-register your card if your school selections remains the same.