Thank you to all the parents and teachers who made it to our PTO meeting on Thursday. We are all very busy and we know your time is valuable.
Also, thank you to all the volunteers who helped out with the Book Fair last week. We hope you all had a chance to add to your home libraries. Below is a list of upcoming events and activities:
- Wednesday, February 8th is RRES Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A from 5-8PM (Don’t forget to tell the cashier you are with RRES)
- Box Tops sent in this month will be the last ones that count toward our goal for the year. We are only half way to our goal. PLEASE, if you were holding on to Box Tops to send in and make a big difference, this month is the time! (We will continue to collect Box Tops the rest of the year, after this month however, they will count towards next year’s goal).
- This is the final year for Labels for Education, please send in any you may be collecting so that they can be used by the school.
- Monday, February 27th is RRES Spirit Night at Firehouse Subs from 4-8PM.
- Bulldog Pride Rock Rentals are still available. Parents can rent the rock for $20 a week in celebration of birthdays, holidays, or a personal achievement! For more information and to reserve your week, contact Becca Craven at email@example.com or check out the information on our website at www.rockyrunpto.org.
- Giant A+ Rewards are in full effect. Remember, this year, you do not need to re-register your card if your school selections remains the same.
- The school store is open every Friday morning. Nothing in the store is more than a dollar. Please do not send children with bills larger than a $5. Thanks in Advance!